Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The clock is ticking down.

Let me get this off my chest. I HATE THE LAST DAY OF TOUR.

Not because of the kids, not because of parent, not because of the TDs. I hate it because it means the trip is over.

I don't have any pictures to post from today, although at some point you will see a little video that I shot. Today will end up being another of our "Days of a Thousand Stories". We visited the Spy Museum, Ford's Theater, and Petersen House...then turned everyone loose on the city ( and beyond) to explore, experience, and eat up those things that drew their attention most.

I will be posting some of those stories in later blogs.

For today though, it is time to take a little trip down memory lane....just a few shots to remind us of where we have been.








No comments: